Science 08 is divided into four broad topics:
- Cells and System - where we study the cell as the fundamental unit of life and the cell cycle. We also study its specialization into tissues, organs and organ systems (i.e. the systemic hierarchy of life). We briefly touch on four of the major organ systems.
- Fluids - where we study properties of fluids including fluid dynamics, viscosity, density and buoyancy, temperature and pressure effects as well as their practical application in modern technology.
- Water Systems on Earth - where we study the water cycle, water usage and treatment, how water shapes geological features and topography, climate and exploration.
- Optics - where we study the sources and properties of light, reflection and refraction and how the human eye functions.
- BC Science 8 Student Edition Online
BC Science 8 Student Edition Online PDF Format